Right of withdrawal for consumers
(Consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither their commercial nor their independent professional activity can be attributed)
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day,
- you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods or has goods, if you have ordered one or more goods in the context of a single order and these are delivered and these are delivered uniformly;
- the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the last goods, if you have ordered several goods in the context of a single order and these are delivered and these are delivered separately;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last part shipment or the last piece, if you have ordered goods which are delivered in several partial consignments or delivered in several partial shipments or pieces;
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us (Robert Sandor (Foto-Sandor), Bonländer Hauptstr. 35, 70794 Filderstadt, Germany, phone number: 0711 / 63 39 410, fax number: 0711 / 63 39 414, e-mail address: email@example.com) by means of an unambiguous declaration (e.g. a letter sent by mail, fax or e-mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is, however, not mandatory.
To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall return to you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which the notification of your your revocation of this contract has been received by us. For this repayment we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case expressly agreed otherwise; in no case will you be charged fees for this repayment. charged for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods. or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. point in time.
You must return the goods immediately and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to an inspection of the goods that is necessary for the inspection. the condition, properties and functioning of the goods is not necessary handling with them. with them is not necessary for the inspection of the quality, properties and functioning of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion or expiry
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be exceeded quickly; or would;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract at the earliest and whose current value depends on fluctuations on the market, over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature; or with other goods due to their nature;
- for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- To Robert Sandor (Foto-Sandor), Bonländer Hauptstr. 35, 70794 Filderstadt, Germany, fax number: 0711 / 6339414, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org:
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of paper communication)
(*) Delete where not applicable.